NEW Spring Learn to Speed Skate Program
starts April 4th/ends April 25th, 2022
Registration ends March 31st at midnight.
Please join us next fall for our Learn to Skate or Full-season programs.
2021/2022 regular season ends March 24thNew to our club? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will recommend a group for your skater(s). Payment for all registrations and skate rentals are done online with credit card and are subject to a service fee of approximately 4%. Before registering, you will need to decide:
- If you want to skate once or twice a week, and
- If you want your skater to be able to compete in local and provincial competitions. Local and provincial competitions are suitable for all skater levels, and are a fun way to see skater progress! See this year’s competitions are list here. All of the Manitoba Cup events are suitable for all ages and levels.
- 1x/week recreational (cannot enter competitions)
- 2x/week recreational (cannot enter competitions)
- 1x/week competitive (can enter competitions)
- 2x/week competitive (can enter competitions)