Registration for the 2021 MSSA Short Track Camp is now open and closes on September 24th. This will be a subsidized event this year as it is a preparation camp for the Manitoba Winter Games qualifications in December.
We encourage all members to take advantage of this opportunity. All skill levels welcome.
- Short Track Camp – Oct 2nd and 3rd (Subsidized event) (Stride Place, Portage La Prairie, MB)
- Registration link
- Registration closes: September 24, 2021
- Camp Requirements:
- Follow MSSA Covid-19 Best Practices (to be provided to all participants prior to camp)
- Appropriate clothes for training on and off ice
- All mandatory short track safety gear
- Good runners
- Water bottle
- Athletes may bring any healthy food, lunches will NOT be provided
- Yoga Mats (optional)
- No sharing of food or personal items