Welcome returning and new skaters! We are so excited to begin the 2021/22 season with you! We are happy to announce that our program levels, schedule and fees will remain the same as last year. (Check out full details on the menu options)
Our 4-Week Learn-to-Skate program is a great program for beginner skates (we welcome all types of skaters!) – we play a lot of games to get the children moving and excited about skating!
This program is not a requirement to joining our full programs. Skaters CAN join our full programs at any skill level.
Skaters are welcome to join our regular Group 1 program after they complete the 4-week session. Our regular program runs from November to mid-March.
Our full programs run from November to mid-March this year (2021/22). Most of our programs run out of the Corydon Community Centre, River Heights rink. (Our advanced skaters skate at the Rink once a week)
All skaters are welcome – beginners to advanced, young to mature! Skaters are encouraged to start on skates they are comfortable wearing and then switch to speed skates when they feel ready.
New skaters – please email us if you have any questions regarding the registrations process at email@example.com with the names and ages of your skaters and we will be in touch.
Before registering, you will need to decide:
- If you want to skate once or twice a week, and
- If you want your skater to be able to compete in local and provincial competitions. Local and provincial competitions are suitable for all skater levels, and are a fun way to see skater progress! See this year’s competitions are list here. All of the Manitoba Cup events are suitable for all ages and levels.
Based on your decisions, you would pick your registration category:
- 1x/week recreational (cannot enter competitions)
- 2x/week recreational (cannot enter competitions)
- 1x/week competitive (can enter competitions)
- 2x/week competitive (can enter competitions)
Click here to register now!